Are you smarter than a Year 6 pupil?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It feels like only yesterday you carefully bundled them up in a blanket and put them into their car seat in the hospital car park and now they are about to start secondary school.
You and they have made it this far and you want to congratulate yourself on the achievement.
What better way to do that than to see if you are indeed as smart as your Year 6?
Try our quiz - based on the national curriculum - to find out.
With Year 6 pupils leaving primary education and potentially missing out on celebrations, we want to help schools, parents and students mark this milestone through our newspaper and website.
You may also want to watch:
This will take the form of photos and videos, as well as messages and tributes from teachers.
All submissions should include the pupil’s name and the school name, which will be published in a dedicated section of our website and the printed edition.
- 1 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 2 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 3 What to expect with pupils heading back to the classroom
- 4 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 5 Harpenden receives high praise from Health Secretary over vaccine
- 6 St Albans' COVID cases decline considerably as roadmap out of lockdown announced
- 7 Batchwood Hall COVID vaccine team warn of potential scam call
- 8 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 9 St Albans named among UK's million-pound property hotspots
- 10 Blooming Burnham flower tributes 'spread love not lurgies'
We are happy to receive photos of groups of friends, as long as those featured in the photo have permission to appear online and in print from a parent or carer.
Submitted photos should be in jpeg format and at least 0.5MB and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s make this a year to remember for all those making the step up to secondary school in 2020.