Are you smarter than a Year 6 pupil?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It feels like only yesterday you carefully bundled them up in a blanket and put them into their car seat in the hospital car park and now they are about to start secondary school.
You and they have made it this far and you want to congratulate yourself on the achievement.
What better way to do that than to see if you are indeed as smart as your Year 6?
Try our quiz - based on the national curriculum - to find out.
With Year 6 pupils leaving primary education and potentially missing out on celebrations, we want to help schools, parents and students mark this milestone through our newspaper and website.
You may also want to watch:
This will take the form of photos and videos, as well as messages and tributes from teachers.
All submissions should include the pupil’s name and the school name, which will be published in a dedicated section of our website and the printed edition.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 9 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
We are happy to receive photos of groups of friends, as long as those featured in the photo have permission to appear online and in print from a parent or carer.
Submitted photos should be in jpeg format and at least 0.5MB and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s make this a year to remember for all those making the step up to secondary school in 2020.