Look at what St Albans children have been up to during coronavirus school shutdown
- Credit: Archant
You have been sending us your photos of homeschooling activities during the coronavirus lockdown.
It looks as if children in the St Albans district have been very busy learning and having fun at the same time.
Edith, aged just 3 years old, produced a fantastic caterpillar based on The Very Hungry Caterpillar story.
Some children seem to be making the most of the sunshine by going in their gardens, if they have them.
It is also great to see some physical education and the Joe Wicks workout sessions are quite popular with parents! Theo and Matilda were really getting into it earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
Keep in touch and let us know how you are all getting on, emailing your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget we are running a weekly competition at www.hertsad.co.uk/news/education/fairytale-competition-newshound-amid-coronavirus-school-closure-1-6575433
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 9 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 10 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge