Look at what St Albans children have been up to during coronavirus school shutdown
- Credit: Archant
You have been sending us your photos of homeschooling activities during the coronavirus lockdown.
It looks as if children in the St Albans district have been very busy learning and having fun at the same time.
Edith, aged just 3 years old, produced a fantastic caterpillar based on The Very Hungry Caterpillar story.
Some children seem to be making the most of the sunshine by going in their gardens, if they have them.
It is also great to see some physical education and the Joe Wicks workout sessions are quite popular with parents! Theo and Matilda were really getting into it earlier this week.
You may also want to watch:
Keep in touch and let us know how you are all getting on, emailing your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget we are running a weekly competition at www.hertsad.co.uk/news/education/fairytale-competition-newshound-amid-coronavirus-school-closure-1-6575433
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25