Radlett’s Fair Field School gets outstanding rating
A RADLETT school has been awarded an outstanding Ofsted rating, the highest mark that can be given.
In this latest report based on a visit in October, inspectors said much of what they saw at Fair Field Junior School was ‘exemplary’.
Headteacher Matt Johnson said: “We’re thrilled with this result – it’s a tribute to the wonderful learning that goes on at Fair Field.”
He added: “Fair Field’s outstanding rating represents a triumph for the school’s team.
“In 2007 the school was awarded a satisfactory rating. In 2009 the school was awarded satisfactory with many good elements. The school is now outstanding in all respects.
You may also want to watch:
“Fair Field has turned around, but we will not stop there. We look forward to the coming challenges and to making further improvements.”
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans