Radlett’s Fair Field School gets outstanding rating
A RADLETT school has been awarded an outstanding Ofsted rating, the highest mark that can be given.
In this latest report based on a visit in October, inspectors said much of what they saw at Fair Field Junior School was ‘exemplary’.
Headteacher Matt Johnson said: “We’re thrilled with this result – it’s a tribute to the wonderful learning that goes on at Fair Field.”
He added: “Fair Field’s outstanding rating represents a triumph for the school’s team.
“In 2007 the school was awarded a satisfactory rating. In 2009 the school was awarded satisfactory with many good elements. The school is now outstanding in all respects.
You may also want to watch:
“Fair Field has turned around, but we will not stop there. We look forward to the coming challenges and to making further improvements.”
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 9 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book