Quiz lovers invited to help raise funds for Harpenden school
- Credit: Archant
Quiz lovers have been invited to take part in a challenge to raise funds for a Harpenden school.
Bethany Community Church is holding a fundraiser to thank St George’s School for the use of its assembly hall.
Senior leader Neil Chitty said: “We are delighted we can enjoy such great facilities for our meetings and events.
“The school was so accommodating when we moved from the Highfield Oval in 2012, and we really value our relationship with staff and pupils.
“The fundraiser quiz night is a great opportunity for us to show our gratitude and give something back to the school community.”
You may also want to watch:
The quiz will take place at 7.30pm on Saturday, December 9 at St George’s School assembly hall on Sun Lane.
Tickets are £5pp, which includes snacks, and there will also be a raffle and a bar.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth