Quiz lovers invited to help raise funds for Harpenden school
- Credit: Archant
Quiz lovers have been invited to take part in a challenge to raise funds for a Harpenden school.
Bethany Community Church is holding a fundraiser to thank St George’s School for the use of its assembly hall.
Senior leader Neil Chitty said: “We are delighted we can enjoy such great facilities for our meetings and events.
“The school was so accommodating when we moved from the Highfield Oval in 2012, and we really value our relationship with staff and pupils.
“The fundraiser quiz night is a great opportunity for us to show our gratitude and give something back to the school community.”
You may also want to watch:
The quiz will take place at 7.30pm on Saturday, December 9 at St George’s School assembly hall on Sun Lane.
Tickets are £5pp, which includes snacks, and there will also be a raffle and a bar.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire