Send us your photos and messages to help primary school leavers say goodbye
- Credit: Archant
With Year 6 pupils leaving primary education and potentially missing out on celebrations, the Herts Ad wants to help schools, parents and students mark this milestone through our newspaper and website.
This will take the form of photos and videos, as well as messages and tributes from teachers.
All submissions should include the pupil’s name and the school name, which will be published in a dedicated section of our website and the printed edition.
We are happy to receive photos of groups of friends, as long as those featured in the photo have permission to appear online and in print from a parent or carer.
Submitted photos should be in jpeg format and at least 0.5MB and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Let’s make this a year to remember for all those making the step up to secondary school in 2020.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?