Send us your photos and messages to help primary school leavers say goodbye
- Credit: Archant
With Year 6 pupils leaving primary education and potentially missing out on celebrations, the Herts Ad wants to help schools, parents and students mark this milestone through our newspaper and website.
This will take the form of photos and videos, as well as messages and tributes from teachers.
All submissions should include the pupil’s name and the school name, which will be published in a dedicated section of our website and the printed edition.
We are happy to receive photos of groups of friends, as long as those featured in the photo have permission to appear online and in print from a parent or carer.
Submitted photos should be in jpeg format and at least 0.5MB and emailed to: email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Let’s make this a year to remember for all those making the step up to secondary school in 2020.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 8 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared