Park Street pupils of keyworkers are having fun at school
- Credit: Archant
Teachers in Park Street are having fun trying to keep things as ‘usual’ as possible for those children who are still attending school.
Park Street School teachers are teaching and looking after the children of critical workers, trying to keep things positive and as normal as possible for them.
Teacher Ffion Thomas said: “For the last couple of weeks we have been doing some gardening in our peace garden and created a little Easter display.
“The children have been busy creating animation online and we all - including teachers - have been participating in Joe Wicks 9am live YouTube class.”
They have tasked the rest of the school with some creative homework and are also looking forward to see their designs.
You may also want to watch:
Schools have been closed to the majority of students due to the coronavirus shutdown.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 8 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 9 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book