Park Street pupils of keyworkers are having fun at school
- Credit: Archant
Teachers in Park Street are having fun trying to keep things as ‘usual’ as possible for those children who are still attending school.
Park Street School teachers are teaching and looking after the children of critical workers, trying to keep things positive and as normal as possible for them.
Teacher Ffion Thomas said: “For the last couple of weeks we have been doing some gardening in our peace garden and created a little Easter display.
“The children have been busy creating animation online and we all - including teachers - have been participating in Joe Wicks 9am live YouTube class.”
They have tasked the rest of the school with some creative homework and are also looking forward to see their designs.
Schools have been closed to the majority of students due to the coronavirus shutdown.
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins