Parents invited to join in St Albans radio show
ST ALBANS: Mums and dads are to become actively involved in a new parenting radio show.
The Parent Programme is a new weekly radio broadcast to be aired every Thursday on Radio Verulam.
Presenters Lydia El Khouri and Kathy Weston will discuss issues concerning parents in West Hertfordshire and listeners are invited to express their views in the phone-in.
Lydia and Kathy said: “We hope that parents will consider it an important listening resource and an essential part of their parenting week.”
Key themes of the show will focus on educational choice and health services as well as more contentious issues, such as behavioural development and pregnancy care.
You may also want to watch:
The aim of the programme is to give parents a communal voice and to keep them informed about all local events. It will also help to publicise local activities to help keep their children entertained.
The Parent Programme will debut on Thursday, October 14, at 8pm.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 9 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to