Parents invited to join in St Albans radio show
ST ALBANS: Mums and dads are to become actively involved in a new parenting radio show.
The Parent Programme is a new weekly radio broadcast to be aired every Thursday on Radio Verulam.
Presenters Lydia El Khouri and Kathy Weston will discuss issues concerning parents in West Hertfordshire and listeners are invited to express their views in the phone-in.
Lydia and Kathy said: “We hope that parents will consider it an important listening resource and an essential part of their parenting week.”
Key themes of the show will focus on educational choice and health services as well as more contentious issues, such as behavioural development and pregnancy care.
You may also want to watch:
The aim of the programme is to give parents a communal voice and to keep them informed about all local events. It will also help to publicise local activities to help keep their children entertained.
The Parent Programme will debut on Thursday, October 14, at 8pm.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 7 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 10 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder