Parents invited to join in St Albans radio show
ST ALBANS: Mums and dads are to become actively involved in a new parenting radio show.
The Parent Programme is a new weekly radio broadcast to be aired every Thursday on Radio Verulam.
Presenters Lydia El Khouri and Kathy Weston will discuss issues concerning parents in West Hertfordshire and listeners are invited to express their views in the phone-in.
Lydia and Kathy said: “We hope that parents will consider it an important listening resource and an essential part of their parenting week.”
Key themes of the show will focus on educational choice and health services as well as more contentious issues, such as behavioural development and pregnancy care.
You may also want to watch:
The aim of the programme is to give parents a communal voice and to keep them informed about all local events. It will also help to publicise local activities to help keep their children entertained.
The Parent Programme will debut on Thursday, October 14, at 8pm.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 9 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 10 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order