NewsHound: St Albans café’s new beehive
- Credit: Archant
Have you noticed bees a-buzzing? A St Albans café is now home to a hive of 50,000 bees producing local honey.
Herts Ad reporters take a look at the George Street Canteen's new Queen of Herts beehive in the next episode of NewsHound.
The fortnightly news round-up for children is delivered in an engaging way for young people, getting them excited about local news and educating them about the district where they live.
Other episodes have focussed on the Queen's Birthday Honours, the resignation of Prime Minister Theresa May, and St Albans Sustainability Festival.
NewsHound reporters would be thrilled to hear from children in the community who would like to feature on an episode. Please contact HertsAd@Archant.co.uk to get involved.
You may also want to watch:
It is your chance to appear in your local newspaper.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre