NewsHound: St Albans café’s new beehive
- Credit: Archant
Have you noticed bees a-buzzing? A St Albans café is now home to a hive of 50,000 bees producing local honey.
Herts Ad reporters take a look at the George Street Canteen's new Queen of Herts beehive in the next episode of NewsHound.
The fortnightly news round-up for children is delivered in an engaging way for young people, getting them excited about local news and educating them about the district where they live.
Other episodes have focussed on the Queen's Birthday Honours, the resignation of Prime Minister Theresa May, and St Albans Sustainability Festival.
NewsHound reporters would be thrilled to hear from children in the community who would like to feature on an episode. Please contact HertsAd@Archant.co.uk to get involved.
You may also want to watch:
It is your chance to appear in your local newspaper.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall