Mosaic class running in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
People have been invited to try their hand at mosaic art at a class in Harpenden.
The classes are run on Meadway on Wednesday from 10am to 12pm, then later on from 1pm to 3pm.
Organiser Tony Williamson said: “Not being too well myself I had to do something to occupy my mind and give myself something to do.
“Being an artist I started doing mosaic, and thought if I can do it, anyone can.
“So I built studios in my garden and started holding classes.”
A training course will cover everything people need to know about mosaic, and once they finish they can do whatever they want to do.
Mr Williamson runs the classes out of his studio at 44 Meadway, Harpenden.
- 1 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 5 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 6 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 7 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
The invitation is open to anyone who wishes to learn about mosaic.
The classes are free, though Mr Williamson has asked people make a £12.50 donation for supplies.