Mosaic class running in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
People have been invited to try their hand at mosaic art at a class in Harpenden.
The classes are run on Meadway on Wednesday from 10am to 12pm, then later on from 1pm to 3pm.
Organiser Tony Williamson said: “Not being too well myself I had to do something to occupy my mind and give myself something to do.
“Being an artist I started doing mosaic, and thought if I can do it, anyone can.
“So I built studios in my garden and started holding classes.”
A training course will cover everything people need to know about mosaic, and once they finish they can do whatever they want to do.
Mr Williamson runs the classes out of his studio at 44 Meadway, Harpenden.
- 1 Woman assaulted by teenage boys in Hemel Hempstead underpass
- 2 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 3 St Albans District pupils power to success in the pool
- 4 Daughter taking the plunge in mum's memory
- 5 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 6 Club night revival in St Albans
- 7 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 8 Bahá’ís bring bench to St Albans parkland
- 9 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 10 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
The invitation is open to anyone who wishes to learn about mosaic.
The classes are free, though Mr Williamson has asked people make a £12.50 donation for supplies.