Mosaic class running in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
People have been invited to try their hand at mosaic art at a class in Harpenden.
The classes are run on Meadway on Wednesday from 10am to 12pm, then later on from 1pm to 3pm.
Organiser Tony Williamson said: “Not being too well myself I had to do something to occupy my mind and give myself something to do.
“Being an artist I started doing mosaic, and thought if I can do it, anyone can.
“So I built studios in my garden and started holding classes.”
You may also want to watch:
A training course will cover everything people need to know about mosaic, and once they finish they can do whatever they want to do.
Mr Williamson runs the classes out of his studio at 44 Meadway, Harpenden.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
The invitation is open to anyone who wishes to learn about mosaic.
The classes are free, though Mr Williamson has asked people make a £12.50 donation for supplies.