Mosaic class running in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
People have been invited to try their hand at mosaic art at a class in Harpenden.
The classes are run on Meadway on Wednesday from 10am to 12pm, then later on from 1pm to 3pm.
Organiser Tony Williamson said: “Not being too well myself I had to do something to occupy my mind and give myself something to do.
“Being an artist I started doing mosaic, and thought if I can do it, anyone can.
“So I built studios in my garden and started holding classes.”
You may also want to watch:
A training course will cover everything people need to know about mosaic, and once they finish they can do whatever they want to do.
Mr Williamson runs the classes out of his studio at 44 Meadway, Harpenden.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
The invitation is open to anyone who wishes to learn about mosaic.
The classes are free, though Mr Williamson has asked people make a £12.50 donation for supplies.