London Colney school celebrates ‘good’ Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
A school in London Colney is celebrating after receiving a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating.
London Colney Primary and Nursery School was praised by Ofsted for its high quality of teacher training and good behaviour of pupils.
Inspectors praised headteacher Sarah Joyce and the leader of Early Years for their determination and hard work in improving the school. Parents described the school in questionnaires as “very happy and friendly”.
To further improve the school, Ofsted said pupils should be given greater challenges so they progress even further.
Head Sarah Joyce said: “Our success is due to putting the children at the heart of all we do; their success matters to all of us.
You may also want to watch:
“At London Colney, we believe that the years children spend at our school should be challenging, fulfilling and happy. I would like to thank the parents, staff, governors and other members of the community for their continued support.”
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 9 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash