Harpenden pre-school gets a visit from Easter Bunny
THE Easter Bunny surprised wide-eyed pre-schoolers by joining them for an egg hunt at Harpenden’s All Saints Church.
The festive bunny made an appearance at a day of celebrations recently held by Harpenden’s Fingertips Creative Arts Playschool.
Children took part in a wide range of activities including Easter bunny painting, making chocolate nests and putting on a festive drama performance. The day culminated in an egg hunt around the church hall and the gardens.
Fingertips co-founder, Shaun Herbaut, dressed as the Easter bunny and helped guide children on the hunt.
His wife and co-founder, Jenny Herbaut, said: “The children got very excited about hunting for their Easter Eggs and all the art they did. They were so happy and the adults really enjoyed the fun too - they absolutely roared with laughter when Shaun the Easter Bunny came out.”
All children from the playschool were invited to come along, as well as people from the surrounding communities in Harpenden and St Albans.
Jenny added: “The children just had so much fun and came back saying I want another fingertips day.”
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 3 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 4 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 5 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 6 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 7 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 8 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 9 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 10 Return of Harpenden Carnival promises fun for all the family
The pre-school are celebrating their first year anniversary and the Royal Wedding on April 26 and 27, with a tea party and day of activities. For more information call 01582 764391 or visit www.fingertipspreschool.co.uk