Harpenden nursery marks 25th anniversary with birthday party
- Credit: Archant
A nursery in Harpenden held a birthday party for children, parents and staff to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
Busy Bees Nursery in Hatching Green welcomed families and helped children take part in messy play, face-painting, a sensory disco and a soft play room.
Sara Ledbury, who attended the day with her daughter, said: “Daisy was having so much fun at the party. It’s great to see what’s available at the nursery with so many activities and toys for them to play with. The nursery staff are lovely and have made everyone feel so welcome.”
Perfect Personalised Parties organised the soft play and disco, as well as a special appearance from Peppa Pig and characters from Despicable Me. Staff member Diane also made a giant 25th birthday Buster Bee cake.
Manager Sara Mufundisi, said: “It’s been great to see so many people here to celebrate our 25th birthday, even some old faces from years gone by.”
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson