GCSE Results 2014: Roundwood Park School Harpenden
- Credit: photo supplied
Roundwood Park School in Harpenden has received record GCSE results this year.
Among students celebrating success today were Nathan Dumpleton and Tom Fisher, who gained 21 A* grades between them.
Meanwhile, Rosie Archer received four A*s and six A grades; Ruby Plumb celebrated six A*s and five As while fellow pupil Lucy Ackrill was very happy with receiving seven A*s and four A grades.
Headteacher Alan Henshall said that more students than ever had achieved the headline A*-C grades including English and maths.
He added: “We also have obtained a greater number of A* and A grades than before.
You may also want to watch:
Alan said he was proud of all his students including those who had achieved the grades they needed to get their college places.
He went on: “Our students and staff have worked incredibly hard to gain this outcome.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
“I want to wish every one of our students happiness and success whether they are staying in our sixth form or leaving to go to college or apprenticeships.”