GCSE Results 2014: Roundwood Park School Harpenden
- Credit: photo supplied
Roundwood Park School in Harpenden has received record GCSE results this year.
Among students celebrating success today were Nathan Dumpleton and Tom Fisher, who gained 21 A* grades between them.
Meanwhile, Rosie Archer received four A*s and six A grades; Ruby Plumb celebrated six A*s and five As while fellow pupil Lucy Ackrill was very happy with receiving seven A*s and four A grades.
Headteacher Alan Henshall said that more students than ever had achieved the headline A*-C grades including English and maths.
He added: “We also have obtained a greater number of A* and A grades than before.
You may also want to watch:
Alan said he was proud of all his students including those who had achieved the grades they needed to get their college places.
He went on: “Our students and staff have worked incredibly hard to gain this outcome.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 8 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 9 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 10 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
“I want to wish every one of our students happiness and success whether they are staying in our sixth form or leaving to go to college or apprenticeships.”