Busy Bees nursery at Rothamsted Lodge in Harpenden rated ‘good’ by Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
A nursery has been rated as “good” after an inspection
Busy Bees nursery at Rothamsted Lodge nursery in Harpenden got the positive rating from education regulator Ofsted in all areas of the inspection, which involved observation and conversations with parents.
Nursery manager Sara Mufundisi said: “We’re really pleased to have received this positive report from Ofsted.
“We will now continue our mission to offer exceptional care and education to all of our families and make further improvements in the days, weeks and months ahead.
“I thank our hard-working and dedicated staff, the parents and carers who make this nursery what it is.”
The report commended the nursery staff for demonstrating “strong teaching methods”.
It also said the children benefit from a large range of learning experiences and have lots of opportunities to demonstrate their independence, creativity and decision-making skills.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 7 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
This meant the children made good progress. Support was also in place for children whose progress was less rapid than expected, Ofsted said.