Busy Bees nursery at Rothamsted Lodge in Harpenden rated ‘good’ by Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
A nursery has been rated as “good” after an inspection
Busy Bees nursery at Rothamsted Lodge nursery in Harpenden got the positive rating from education regulator Ofsted in all areas of the inspection, which involved observation and conversations with parents.
Nursery manager Sara Mufundisi said: “We’re really pleased to have received this positive report from Ofsted.
“We will now continue our mission to offer exceptional care and education to all of our families and make further improvements in the days, weeks and months ahead.
“I thank our hard-working and dedicated staff, the parents and carers who make this nursery what it is.”
The report commended the nursery staff for demonstrating “strong teaching methods”.
It also said the children benefit from a large range of learning experiences and have lots of opportunities to demonstrate their independence, creativity and decision-making skills.
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 6 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 7 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
- 8 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 9 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 10 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
This meant the children made good progress. Support was also in place for children whose progress was less rapid than expected, Ofsted said.