Busy Bees nursery at Rothamsted Lodge in Harpenden rated ‘good’ by Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
A nursery has been rated as “good” after an inspection
Busy Bees nursery at Rothamsted Lodge nursery in Harpenden got the positive rating from education regulator Ofsted in all areas of the inspection, which involved observation and conversations with parents.
Nursery manager Sara Mufundisi said: “We’re really pleased to have received this positive report from Ofsted.
“We will now continue our mission to offer exceptional care and education to all of our families and make further improvements in the days, weeks and months ahead.
“I thank our hard-working and dedicated staff, the parents and carers who make this nursery what it is.”
You may also want to watch:
The report commended the nursery staff for demonstrating “strong teaching methods”.
It also said the children benefit from a large range of learning experiences and have lots of opportunities to demonstrate their independence, creativity and decision-making skills.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 6 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 7 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
This meant the children made good progress. Support was also in place for children whose progress was less rapid than expected, Ofsted said.