Harpenden MP visits Crabtree Junior School
- Credit: Archant
Crabtree Junior School in Harpenden was paid a visit by the town’s MP Bim Afolami.
Mr Afolami addressed the school assembly and pupils shared their work with the 32-year-old parliamentarian.
Headteacher Andrew Emeny said: “We really appreciated Bim taking the time to visit us today, and for showing such a keen and genuine interest in the work of our school and of education in general in the local area.”
Both Mr Emeny and Mr Afolami had their photo taken with children who were their class’s stars of the week.
Crabtree Junior School is located on Crabtree Lane and serves pupils aged between seven and 11, the majority of whom come from the linked infants school of the same name.
You may also want to watch:
• Mr Afolami also visited the opening ceremony of Redbourn Primary School this month, and helped plant a tree with a commemorative plaque at its base.
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area