Harpenden MP visits Crabtree Junior School
- Credit: Archant
Crabtree Junior School in Harpenden was paid a visit by the town’s MP Bim Afolami.
Mr Afolami addressed the school assembly and pupils shared their work with the 32-year-old parliamentarian.
Headteacher Andrew Emeny said: “We really appreciated Bim taking the time to visit us today, and for showing such a keen and genuine interest in the work of our school and of education in general in the local area.”
Both Mr Emeny and Mr Afolami had their photo taken with children who were their class’s stars of the week.
Crabtree Junior School is located on Crabtree Lane and serves pupils aged between seven and 11, the majority of whom come from the linked infants school of the same name.
You may also want to watch:
• Mr Afolami also visited the opening ceremony of Redbourn Primary School this month, and helped plant a tree with a commemorative plaque at its base.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth