Arsenal FC festival in St Albans
- Credit: Alan Walter
Arsenal are holding a free football festival for youngsters in St Albans this month.
Coaches from the Gunners’ soccer school will be running free sessions for children aged between four and 16, teaching participants how to “play the Arsenal way”.
The festival is being held from 9.30am and 2pm on Thursday, April 10, at Marlborough Science Academy.
The day includes an “Arsenal on the road” trailer, which will be stationed at the festival, offering fans a behind-the-scenes look at what life is like for the club’s star names through a virtual tour of Emirates Stadium and the Gunners’ training ground in London Colney.
A spokesman for the club said that parents are welcome to take part in a special shooting challenge, and a café area will also be available.
You may also want to watch:
Participants will have the chance to win a range of prizes including two tickets to watch Arsenal play at the Emirates.
Visit www.arsenal.com/arsenalfamilyfestivals for more information and to register attendance.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans