Arsenal FC festival in St Albans
- Credit: Alan Walter
Arsenal are holding a free football festival for youngsters in St Albans this month.
Coaches from the Gunners’ soccer school will be running free sessions for children aged between four and 16, teaching participants how to “play the Arsenal way”.
The festival is being held from 9.30am and 2pm on Thursday, April 10, at Marlborough Science Academy.
The day includes an “Arsenal on the road” trailer, which will be stationed at the festival, offering fans a behind-the-scenes look at what life is like for the club’s star names through a virtual tour of Emirates Stadium and the Gunners’ training ground in London Colney.
A spokesman for the club said that parents are welcome to take part in a special shooting challenge, and a café area will also be available.
You may also want to watch:
Participants will have the chance to win a range of prizes including two tickets to watch Arsenal play at the Emirates.
Visit www.arsenal.com/arsenalfamilyfestivals for more information and to register attendance.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind