Arsenal FC festival in St Albans
- Credit: Alan Walter
Arsenal are holding a free football festival for youngsters in St Albans this month.
Coaches from the Gunners’ soccer school will be running free sessions for children aged between four and 16, teaching participants how to “play the Arsenal way”.
The festival is being held from 9.30am and 2pm on Thursday, April 10, at Marlborough Science Academy.
The day includes an “Arsenal on the road” trailer, which will be stationed at the festival, offering fans a behind-the-scenes look at what life is like for the club’s star names through a virtual tour of Emirates Stadium and the Gunners’ training ground in London Colney.
A spokesman for the club said that parents are welcome to take part in a special shooting challenge, and a café area will also be available.
You may also want to watch:
Participants will have the chance to win a range of prizes including two tickets to watch Arsenal play at the Emirates.
Visit www.arsenal.com/arsenalfamilyfestivals for more information and to register attendance.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 3 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 4 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 5 St Albans MP describes fire safety row as ‘national scandal of epic proportions’
- 6 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 7 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 8 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 Mouth of the Tyne: Delight for Hebburn Town but FA Vase joy is hurt by lack of fans