A-Level Results 2015: Sir John Lawes pupils celebrate success
- Credit: photo supplied
Students at Sir John Lawes School in Harpenden were this morning (Thursday) showing signs of relief and happiness upon opening their A-Level results.
They were in celebratory mood after being offered places at universities and colleges of their choice, with many particularly pleased at achieving better than expected results.
Year 13 pupil Adena Moulding said: “I can’t believe how well I have done.”
Head of sixth form Cait Rickard said that the school was pleased with the high number of top grades achieved by this year’s group.
Cait added that Sir John Lawes School students holding Oxbridge offers have now secured their places.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “The most pleasing thing is that so many of our students have achieved the results they needed to go on to the next stages of their careers – wherever that may be.”
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans