A-Level Results 2015: Sir John Lawes pupils celebrate success
- Credit: photo supplied
Students at Sir John Lawes School in Harpenden were this morning (Thursday) showing signs of relief and happiness upon opening their A-Level results.
They were in celebratory mood after being offered places at universities and colleges of their choice, with many particularly pleased at achieving better than expected results.
Year 13 pupil Adena Moulding said: “I can’t believe how well I have done.”
Head of sixth form Cait Rickard said that the school was pleased with the high number of top grades achieved by this year’s group.
Cait added that Sir John Lawes School students holding Oxbridge offers have now secured their places.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “The most pleasing thing is that so many of our students have achieved the results they needed to go on to the next stages of their careers – wherever that may be.”
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 3 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 8 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 9 Activist glues himself to St Albans court dock during Extinction Rebellion trial
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'