A-Level results 2014: Verulam School St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A-Level students at Verulam School were rejoicing upon opening up their results this morning (Thursday).
The St Albans school achieved 23 all A/A* results, excelling particularly in Maths and Further Maths.
Head teacher, Paul Ramsey, said: “I am delighted that 23 of our candidates achieved the top A/A* grades.
“It is good to see students tackling the most challenging subjects and doing so well.”
Head of sixth form, Robert Skipper, was pleased that so many students gained places at prestigious universities including Cambridge and the Russell Group.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It is a testimony to the hard work of pupils, staff and supportive parents.”
- 1 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 5 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 6 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 7 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 8 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 9 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 10 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted