A-Level Results 2014: STAGS success
- Credit: Archant
A strong feeling of achievement was present at St Albans Girls’ School (STAGS) this morning (Thurs) as students picked up their A- Level results.
The school has exceeded their expectations and celebrated a high number of A*/A grades, with many students progressing on to prestigious universities.
Margaret Chapman, head teacher at STAGS said: “We are absolutely delighted with the superb successes of all of our A Level students.
“This is a tribute to the focused and dedicated attitude that the students showed towards their studies.
“Thanks must go to the teachers, families and whole school community who have supported our students so admirably and ensured their very well deserved achievements.”
You may also want to watch:
Max Federici, assistant head of sixth said: “Congratulations to all students on their superb performances, I am extremely proud of every individual young person, proving that with clear goals all can reach their full potential.”
Amy Lees, deputy head student, who achieved two As and a B, said: “I am thrilled to have my place at Sheffield confirmed, where I will be studying Maths and Economics. I want to thank all the staff at STAGS who supported me, I am so pleased.”
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street