A-Level Results 2014: STAGS success
- Credit: Archant
A strong feeling of achievement was present at St Albans Girls’ School (STAGS) this morning (Thurs) as students picked up their A- Level results.
The school has exceeded their expectations and celebrated a high number of A*/A grades, with many students progressing on to prestigious universities.
Margaret Chapman, head teacher at STAGS said: “We are absolutely delighted with the superb successes of all of our A Level students.
“This is a tribute to the focused and dedicated attitude that the students showed towards their studies.
“Thanks must go to the teachers, families and whole school community who have supported our students so admirably and ensured their very well deserved achievements.”
You may also want to watch:
Max Federici, assistant head of sixth said: “Congratulations to all students on their superb performances, I am extremely proud of every individual young person, proving that with clear goals all can reach their full potential.”
Amy Lees, deputy head student, who achieved two As and a B, said: “I am thrilled to have my place at Sheffield confirmed, where I will be studying Maths and Economics. I want to thank all the staff at STAGS who supported me, I am so pleased.”
- 1 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 2 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 3 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 4 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 7 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 8 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 9 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 10 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council