A-Level Results 2014: Sandringham School in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Sandringham School was proud to announce another record year for A-Level results this morning as many students gained straight A*s and As.
Pupil Katie Pearce received three A*s and secured her place to study history at University of Cambridge.
James Riding will be attending University of Oxford to read English after achieving two A*s and an A, while Rachel Hegerty will head to University of Leeds to read sociology after receiving the same grades.
Matt Hamblin and Jess Poole both got one A* and two As and will study philosophy at University of Warwick and pharmacy at University of Nottingham respectively.
Meanwhile Sydney Burges achieved three As and will study geography at University of East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
The majority of other results were the highest grades of A*/B.
Headteacher Alan Gray said: “We are really proud of every student – they have worked incredibly hard and excelled and are now able to move on to the next phase in their education.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
“Well done everyone and a very big thank you to all the staff for their exceptional teaching.”