A-Level Results 2014: Roundwood Park School Harpenden
- Credit: photo supplied
There have been some excellent A-Level results at Roundwood Park School in Harpenden this year, according to head teacher Alan Henshall.
He said: “We are particularly pleased to have attained so many A* and A grades when the national picture seems to suggest that fewer of these grades are being awarded.
“We are very proud of their results as students of all abilities have been successful in their own ways.
“Congratulations and thanks to all of our students, staff and parents who have worked together to be part of this success.”
Among those celebrating great A-Levels were Rob McKenzie, Michael Lacey and Katie Newton who are looking forward to studying medicine at their chosen universities.
You may also want to watch:
So too was Kevin Xu, who gained two A*, one A and one B grades prior to taking up his place at university.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 9 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 10 St Albans house prices hit record high