Eat, share, care throughout March
- Credit: Archant
Rennie Grove Hospice Care is inviting local people to take part in its new campaign that’s all about sharing good food with good people.
Bring people together and enjoy the tasty treats you cook up, asking them to make a donation to enable Rennie Grove to provide vital end-of-life care to local patients in their own homes.
Eat, Share, Care could be inviting friends or family over for a dinner party or lunch, hosting a bring and share lunch at work or baking a batch of your favourite cakes for a coffee morning at home or in the office.
Tracey Hancock, director of fundraising at Rennie Grove said: "Eat, Share, Care is a great way to bring people together to celebrate the pleasure of sharing good food, and supporting Rennie Grove to continue providing our services across the region.
"However you choose to get together, you will be making a real difference in helping us to raise vital funds to continue providing our 24/7 service and hopefully have some fun too!
You may also want to watch:
"We hope that our wonderful supporters will all get involved in this great new initiative, and look forward to seeing lots of pictures of people coming together and eating lots of lovely food!
"Our fundraising team can support you by providing ideas for fundraising, donation boxes, place cards, materials to promote your event and information about Rennie Grove to share with your guests."
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets
There are lots of ways to join in. If your company might like to get involved, please get in touch with our corporate fundraising team who will be pleased to help you make your event a great success.
Or how about making Eat, Share, Care a good excuse to indulge in some sweet treats with friends?
Baking's a fun and easy way to support Rennie Grove. You could sell cakes by the slice with a hot drink at a coffee morning, host an afternoon tea, or ask your children's school if they can get involved in a bake sale.
Contact Rennie Grove's fundraising team for more information on Eat, Share, Care either by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01442 890222.