Easter fun at Blue Cross animal centre, Kimpton
AN EASTER fun day will be held at the local Blue Cross animal adoption centre next Saturday, April 4, to raise money for its homeless and needy animals. Children will get the chance to do some Easter-egg painting while the parents can enjoy cream teas at
AN EASTER fun day will be held at the local Blue Cross animal adoption centre next Saturday, April 4, to raise money for its homeless and needy animals.
Children will get the chance to do some Easter-egg painting while the parents can enjoy cream teas at the centre in Kimpton Bottom on Saturday between 10am and 3pm.
There will also be a range of stalls selling a variety of goods and a tombola.
Centre manager Lynda Campbell said: "Our Easter Fun Day is a great way to keep the kids busy for a day doing the Easter holidays and there will be something for everyone. We really hope lots of people come along to support their local Blue Cross."
You may also want to watch:
All of the proceeds from the day will go towards caring for the animals at the centre, such as 18-month-old whippet-cross Nico who is in need of a new home.
She arrived at the centre in February and is in search of an active family to match her bright, energetic personality.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 8 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 9 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
For more information about the fun day or about adopting an animal, call the centre on 01438 832232 or visit www.bluecross.org.uk/events