Easter at London Colney’s Willow Farm
- Credit: Archant
A HOST of “egg-citing” Easter activities are underway at a St Albans farm village and will run until April 14.
There is an array of specially-themed activities for visitors at the Willows Easter Eggstravaganza including an Easter Egg Hunt, Captain Chicken’s Egg Dodge, and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
The Willows team are also busy hiding a series of ‘cut outs’ around the farm village in preparation for the Willows Bunny Hunt which challenges children to find all 10 of the concealed ‘bunnies’.
There are also real rabbits and chickens as well as cotton-tailed and feathered birds, inflatables, fun fair and tractor rides and adventure play.
Farmer at Willows, Andrew Wolfe, said: “We’ve definitely got Easter cracked. In addition to the farmyard animals and acres of indoor and outdoor play that make up our usual action-packed offering, we’ve put on a series of specially-themed activities to make Easter 2013 ‘egg-ceptional’.”
For more information about Easter Eggstravaganza at Willows, visit www.willowsfarmvillage.com or call 0870 129 9718.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins