Easter at London Colney’s Willow Farm
- Credit: Archant
A HOST of “egg-citing” Easter activities are underway at a St Albans farm village and will run until April 14.
There is an array of specially-themed activities for visitors at the Willows Easter Eggstravaganza including an Easter Egg Hunt, Captain Chicken’s Egg Dodge, and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
The Willows team are also busy hiding a series of ‘cut outs’ around the farm village in preparation for the Willows Bunny Hunt which challenges children to find all 10 of the concealed ‘bunnies’.
There are also real rabbits and chickens as well as cotton-tailed and feathered birds, inflatables, fun fair and tractor rides and adventure play.
Farmer at Willows, Andrew Wolfe, said: “We’ve definitely got Easter cracked. In addition to the farmyard animals and acres of indoor and outdoor play that make up our usual action-packed offering, we’ve put on a series of specially-themed activities to make Easter 2013 ‘egg-ceptional’.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Easter Eggstravaganza at Willows, visit www.willowsfarmvillage.com or call 0870 129 9718.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 Forging ahead for hospice care