Luton man charged with driving without a licence in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A Luton man has been charged by police for driving without a licence or insurance in St Albans.
At around 6.15pm on Wednesday, officers stopped vehicle on Park Street Lane.
They arrested a 40-year-old man on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle, being in possession of criminal property (namely cash), and driving without a licence and insurance.
He was later charged with driving without a licence and insurance.
No further action was brought against him for theft of a motor vehicle.
He has been released under investigation in relation to the criminal property matter.
The Mini he was stopped in has been seized.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 9 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival