Luton man charged with driving without a licence in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A Luton man has been charged by police for driving without a licence or insurance in St Albans.
At around 6.15pm on Wednesday, officers stopped vehicle on Park Street Lane.
They arrested a 40-year-old man on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle, being in possession of criminal property (namely cash), and driving without a licence and insurance.
He was later charged with driving without a licence and insurance.
No further action was brought against him for theft of a motor vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released under investigation in relation to the criminal property matter.
The Mini he was stopped in has been seized.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 5 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 6 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 7 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 8 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 10 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord