Luton man charged with driving without a licence in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A Luton man has been charged by police for driving without a licence or insurance in St Albans.
At around 6.15pm on Wednesday, officers stopped vehicle on Park Street Lane.
They arrested a 40-year-old man on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle, being in possession of criminal property (namely cash), and driving without a licence and insurance.
He was later charged with driving without a licence and insurance.
No further action was brought against him for theft of a motor vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released under investigation in relation to the criminal property matter.
The Mini he was stopped in has been seized.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall