Driver assaulted in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
A man has deliberately stood in front of a car to block it and allow another man to assault its driver at a busy London Colney roundabout.
Herts Police are appealing for witnesses and information after the assault on the A414 London Colney roundabout on Friday May 9, at 4.10pm.
A spokeswoman said the victim, a man in his 20s, was sitting in heavy traffic in his white BMW.
But he was approached by a man who punched him through the open driver’s window.
While this happened a man, who was a passenger from the offender’s vehicle, had stood in front of the victim’s car to prevent him from moving.
You may also want to watch:
The offender, described as a clean-shaven white man of “stocky” build, with blonde short-shaven hair, and his passenger then drove off.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on non-emergency number 101 or call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly