Driver assaulted in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
A man has deliberately stood in front of a car to block it and allow another man to assault its driver at a busy London Colney roundabout.
Herts Police are appealing for witnesses and information after the assault on the A414 London Colney roundabout on Friday May 9, at 4.10pm.
A spokeswoman said the victim, a man in his 20s, was sitting in heavy traffic in his white BMW.
But he was approached by a man who punched him through the open driver’s window.
While this happened a man, who was a passenger from the offender’s vehicle, had stood in front of the victim’s car to prevent him from moving.
You may also want to watch:
The offender, described as a clean-shaven white man of “stocky” build, with blonde short-shaven hair, and his passenger then drove off.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on non-emergency number 101 or call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 6 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 9 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 10 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant