Dogs rescued from St Albans fire

FIREFIGHTERS rescued two dogs from a blaze in St Albans last night.

They were called to the ground floor of a maisonette on New Gate Close at around 8pm after reports of smoke.

The fire was put out just before 10.30pm and is believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus