Do you recognise this man?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV of a man after a spate of vehicles were damaged in Harpenden over a four day period.
They would like to speak to him about slashed tyres, scratched body work, smashed lights and a ripped soft-top.
Cars were targeted on Southdown Road, Gorselands, Queens Road, St John’s Court, St John’s Road and Station Road between Sunday, December 31, 2017 and Wednesday, January 3, 2018.
The majority of cars were hit between 11pm on Monday, January 1 and 6am on Tuesday, January 2.
The total number of reported incidents has increased from 24 to 28 since the police last appealed for information.
You may also want to watch:
Safer Neighbourhood Sgt for Harpenden, Chris Thomas, said: “I would ask anyone who may have witnessed someone acting suspiciously or causing damage to a vehicle in these areas, or who may have information which could assist the investigation, to contact police as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information should email SNTHarpendenandRural@Herts.pnn.police.uk, call Herts Police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25