Do you recognise this man?
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV of a man after a spate of vehicles were damaged in Harpenden over a four day period.
They would like to speak to him about slashed tyres, scratched body work, smashed lights and a ripped soft-top.
Cars were targeted on Southdown Road, Gorselands, Queens Road, St John’s Court, St John’s Road and Station Road between Sunday, December 31, 2017 and Wednesday, January 3, 2018.
The majority of cars were hit between 11pm on Monday, January 1 and 6am on Tuesday, January 2.
The total number of reported incidents has increased from 24 to 28 since the police last appealed for information.
You may also want to watch:
Safer Neighbourhood Sgt for Harpenden, Chris Thomas, said: “I would ask anyone who may have witnessed someone acting suspiciously or causing damage to a vehicle in these areas, or who may have information which could assist the investigation, to contact police as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information should email SNTHarpendenandRural@Herts.pnn.police.uk, call Herts Police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 9 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land