Do You Recognise Radlett Thieves?
DO you recognise these men? The trio are wanted in connection with a theft from a clothes shop in Radlett. The theft happened on Friday March 5 just after 3pm when four white men entered Injeanious on Watling Street with two chequered laundry bags. The th
DO you recognise these men? The trio are wanted in connection with a theft from a clothes shop in Radlett.
The theft happened on Friday March 5 just after 3pm when four white men entered Injeanious on Watling Street with two chequered laundry bags.
The thieves, who were aged between 18 and 30 and all wearing hats, then put pairs of True Religion jeans, shirts and hooded tops into the bags. One of the men had a ginger goatee beard.
DC Laura Chillingworth, who said that the incident was extremely traumatic for the shop owner, is appealing for witnesses to the crime: "Did you see anything suspicious on the day or have you been offered designer clothing, particularly True Religion jeans at a bargain price or in suspicious circumstances?"
You may also want to watch:
You can view footage of the theft by logging onto www.youtube.com and searching for Radlett designer clothes theft.
Anyone with information should contact DC Laura Chillingworth on the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 10 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only