Do You Recognise Radlett Designer Clothes Thieves?
A GANG of thieves who stole designer jeans from a clothes shop in Radlett are wanted by the police. The incident occurred at 3.10pm on Friday March 5, when four white males entered Injeanious on Watling Street with two chequered laundry bags. The thieves
A GANG of thieves who stole designer jeans from a clothes shop in Radlett are wanted by the police.
The incident occurred at 3.10pm on Friday March 5, when four white males entered Injeanious on Watling Street with two chequered laundry bags.
The thieves, who were aged between 18 and 30 and all wearing hats, then put pairs of True Religion jeans, shirts and hooded tops into the bags.
The male shop owner attempted to phone the police on his mobile phone but one of the men wrestled it off him and another ripped the main landline cable out of the wall.
You may also want to watch:
Police think that this month's incident may be linked to another at the same shop on February 15 when, at around 3.20pm, four men stole four pairs of designer jeans by stuffing them under their jackets.
The police have released CCTV images of the four suspects and anyone who saw anything suspicious should contact DC Laura Chillingworth on the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space