Do You Recognise Radlett Designer Clothes Thieves?
A GANG of thieves who stole designer jeans from a clothes shop in Radlett are wanted by the police. The incident occurred at 3.10pm on Friday March 5, when four white males entered Injeanious on Watling Street with two chequered laundry bags. The thieves
A GANG of thieves who stole designer jeans from a clothes shop in Radlett are wanted by the police.
The incident occurred at 3.10pm on Friday March 5, when four white males entered Injeanious on Watling Street with two chequered laundry bags.
The thieves, who were aged between 18 and 30 and all wearing hats, then put pairs of True Religion jeans, shirts and hooded tops into the bags.
The male shop owner attempted to phone the police on his mobile phone but one of the men wrestled it off him and another ripped the main landline cable out of the wall.
Police think that this month's incident may be linked to another at the same shop on February 15 when, at around 3.20pm, four men stole four pairs of designer jeans by stuffing them under their jackets.
The police have released CCTV images of the four suspects and anyone who saw anything suspicious should contact DC Laura Chillingworth on the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 10 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close