Do you know this woman connected with a brutal assault outside St Albans’ Club Batchwood?
- Credit: Archant
New CCTV images of a brutal assault out a St Albans nightclub have prompted police to re-appeal for a second offender.
On February 20 last year between 3.30am and 3.45am, an 18-year-old was beaten outside Club Batchwood by Julianna Rowan, 20, of Sunderland Avenue.
They had an argument in the cloakroom queue before being removed by bouncers - but once outside the victim was knocked to the ground and kicked to the face and head.
She had to have emergency surgery because her teeth were so damaged and she had severe bruising.
On May 12, Rowan was sentenced to five years in prison for grievous bodily harm at St Albans Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Herts Police now believe another woman was also involved in the attack.
Investigating officer Det Con Rhys Tom said: “Although one person has been convicted and sentenced in connection with this incident, we believe another woman was involved in this attack.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
“I am keen to identify the woman shown in this CCTV footage as I believe she has information that could greatly assist me with the on-going police investigation.”
Anyone with information should contact the police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.