Do you know a woman worthy of a St Albans Fashion Week makeover?
- Credit: Archant
One lucky lady is set to get the makeover of a lifetime with a £500 St Albans Fashion Week (SAFW) style session and beauty pamper giveaway.
The team at SAFW have collaborated with independent boutique The Dressing Room to offer one winner a £500 voucher to spend in store along with a personal stylist to help them create the most flattering looks.
Redbourn’s Atelier Hair & Beauty Salon will finish off the transformation with hair styling and make up.
The fashion-filled fun will continue on Friday (October 30) with two complimentary tickets to the Cathedral catwalk, giving the winner the opportunity to showcase her new look.
Director of SAFW Ellena Ophira said: “We are looking for someone who really deserves this experience, so tell us why your friend or loved one needs the makeover.”
You may also want to watch:
Nominate someone by either tweeting @stafashionweek and @dressingroom1 including the hashtags #SAFW #DRMakeover with your reason and the name of your nominee, or via Facebook by commenting on The Dressing Room’s Facebook page and tagging St Albans Fashion Week with the reason and the name of your nominee, by October 12.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report