Do you know a woman worthy of a St Albans Fashion Week makeover?
- Credit: Archant
One lucky lady is set to get the makeover of a lifetime with a £500 St Albans Fashion Week (SAFW) style session and beauty pamper giveaway.
The team at SAFW have collaborated with independent boutique The Dressing Room to offer one winner a £500 voucher to spend in store along with a personal stylist to help them create the most flattering looks.
Redbourn’s Atelier Hair & Beauty Salon will finish off the transformation with hair styling and make up.
The fashion-filled fun will continue on Friday (October 30) with two complimentary tickets to the Cathedral catwalk, giving the winner the opportunity to showcase her new look.
Director of SAFW Ellena Ophira said: “We are looking for someone who really deserves this experience, so tell us why your friend or loved one needs the makeover.”
You may also want to watch:
Nominate someone by either tweeting @stafashionweek and @dressingroom1 including the hashtags #SAFW #DRMakeover with your reason and the name of your nominee, or via Facebook by commenting on The Dressing Room’s Facebook page and tagging St Albans Fashion Week with the reason and the name of your nominee, by October 12.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital