Do you have any information on a stolen Harpenden bike?
- Credit: Archant
The search for a bike stolen from a garage has begun.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the bike was taken from a garage in Topstreet Way, Harpenden on Friday (24) at about 4am.
The thief opened the garage door and removed the pedal bike before making off in the direction of Southdown.
It is a boy’s bike branded Cube. The model is called “Aim Disc” and it is grey and blue in colouring and had a white sticker on the crossbar.
PC Tim Armstrong, investigating, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw anything suspicious around the time of the offence, including a man seen possibly wearing dark clothing in the area.
You may also want to watch:
“Or if you have been approached by someone offering a bike of this description for sale, I would like you to get in touch. Any information you can give may help our investigation.”
If you have information, contact the police via the non-emergency number 101, or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor