Delays on Great Northern and Thameslink train lines after incident at Kings Cross
- Credit: Archant
Trains travelling on the Great Northern and Thameslink routes are severely delayed due to a trespasser on the railway at Kings Cross.
Services running to and from Kings Cross are disrupted tonight while emergency services deal with the incident.
Passengers are advised to use alternative routes as services are severely delayed and may be altered at late notice or cancelled.
Tickets will be accepted on London Underground services between Kings Cross and Moorgate or Finsbury Park, on London buses, Great Anglia services and London North Eastern Railway, and Thameslink route tickets will be accepted on Great Northern routes and vice versa.
Trains travelling between Kings Cross and Ely or Cambridge will terminate and restart at Stevenage.
The disruption is expected to continue until the end of the day,
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins