Delays on Great Northern and Thameslink train lines after incident at Kings Cross
- Credit: Archant
Trains travelling on the Great Northern and Thameslink routes are severely delayed due to a trespasser on the railway at Kings Cross.
Services running to and from Kings Cross are disrupted tonight while emergency services deal with the incident.
Passengers are advised to use alternative routes as services are severely delayed and may be altered at late notice or cancelled.
Tickets will be accepted on London Underground services between Kings Cross and Moorgate or Finsbury Park, on London buses, Great Anglia services and London North Eastern Railway, and Thameslink route tickets will be accepted on Great Northern routes and vice versa.
Trains travelling between Kings Cross and Ely or Cambridge will terminate and restart at Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
The disruption is expected to continue until the end of the day,
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 9 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
- 10 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building