Delays on Great Northern and Thameslink train lines after incident at Kings Cross
- Credit: Archant
Trains travelling on the Great Northern and Thameslink routes are severely delayed due to a trespasser on the railway at Kings Cross.
Services running to and from Kings Cross are disrupted tonight while emergency services deal with the incident.
Passengers are advised to use alternative routes as services are severely delayed and may be altered at late notice or cancelled.
Tickets will be accepted on London Underground services between Kings Cross and Moorgate or Finsbury Park, on London buses, Great Anglia services and London North Eastern Railway, and Thameslink route tickets will be accepted on Great Northern routes and vice versa.
Trains travelling between Kings Cross and Ely or Cambridge will terminate and restart at Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
The disruption is expected to continue until the end of the day,
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 7 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 8 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages