Did you witness St Albans road rage incident?
A ROAD rage incident resulted in a driver hurling racist abuse at another man and failing to stop when he clipped his car.
Police are now appealing for information and witnesses following the incident on Thursday, July 29, at around 1pm on the Hemel Hempstead Road in St Albans.
An argument broke out at the temporary traffic lights between the drivers of a white Ford transit van and an Audi A4.
It is then alleged that the driver of the van made a racist comment before getting in his car and driving off, clipping the Audi on the way.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man from St Albans has been arrested in connection with this incident and has since been released on police bail whilst enquiries continue.
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire