Did you see UFOs over Bedmond?
UFOs were spotted flying over the Bedmond area last night (Wednesday).
Phil Southwell reported seeing three objects shoot across the sky over his home at around 9pm and has been left wondering if anyone else saw the phenomenon.
He said the orange glowing objects were definitely not Chinese lanterns due to the way they were moving.
Mr Southwell continued: “I’m 53 years old and I’m not insane, I don’t drink and I don’t do drugs – I have no idea what they were.”
“It’s impossible to say how fast they were travelling but they were going in a straight line with no deviation. The first one went over and I thought it was an aeroplane on fire.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Southwell said the objects appeared to be travelling north towards Hemel Hempstead over the line of the M1.
It follows a number of other sightings in the St Albans and Harpenden areas recently reported by the Herts Advertiser.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 6 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 7 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
Did you see what Mr Southwell saw? Can you explain it? Email the Herts Advertiser on email@example.com.