Did you see UFOs over Bedmond?
UFOs were spotted flying over the Bedmond area last night (Wednesday).
Phil Southwell reported seeing three objects shoot across the sky over his home at around 9pm and has been left wondering if anyone else saw the phenomenon.
He said the orange glowing objects were definitely not Chinese lanterns due to the way they were moving.
Mr Southwell continued: “I’m 53 years old and I’m not insane, I don’t drink and I don’t do drugs – I have no idea what they were.”
“It’s impossible to say how fast they were travelling but they were going in a straight line with no deviation. The first one went over and I thought it was an aeroplane on fire.”
Mr Southwell said the objects appeared to be travelling north towards Hemel Hempstead over the line of the M1.
It follows a number of other sightings in the St Albans and Harpenden areas recently reported by the Herts Advertiser.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
Did you see what Mr Southwell saw? Can you explain it? Email the Herts Advertiser on firstname.lastname@example.org.