Did you see UFOs over Bedmond?
UFOs were spotted flying over the Bedmond area last night (Wednesday).
Phil Southwell reported seeing three objects shoot across the sky over his home at around 9pm and has been left wondering if anyone else saw the phenomenon.
He said the orange glowing objects were definitely not Chinese lanterns due to the way they were moving.
Mr Southwell continued: “I’m 53 years old and I’m not insane, I don’t drink and I don’t do drugs – I have no idea what they were.”
“It’s impossible to say how fast they were travelling but they were going in a straight line with no deviation. The first one went over and I thought it was an aeroplane on fire.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Southwell said the objects appeared to be travelling north towards Hemel Hempstead over the line of the M1.
It follows a number of other sightings in the St Albans and Harpenden areas recently reported by the Herts Advertiser.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Did you see what Mr Southwell saw? Can you explain it? Email the Herts Advertiser on firstname.lastname@example.org.