Deliveroo set to launch in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Hungry Harpenden residents can soon enjoy restaurant food delivered to their door.
Deliveroo is on the look-out for drivers and riders in Harpenden, where the service is due to launch soon.
They are now appealing to car, bicycle, scooter or motorbike riders or drivers to deliver food from restaurants across the town.
Deliveroo's UK regional director, Harrison Foster, said: "We've seen a huge demand for Deliveroo in Harpenden and we're excited to be launching next month; we're really excited to be creating new work opportunities for local people.
"The team is looking for people with passion, drive and great customer service, who are seeking the added benefit of flexible hours amongst other perks.
You may also want to watch:
"We would encourage anyone looking for a fast paced and active job to apply through our website."
Find out more at www.deliveroo.co.uk
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre