Deliveroo set to launch in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Hungry Harpenden residents can soon enjoy restaurant food delivered to their door.
Deliveroo is on the look-out for drivers and riders in Harpenden, where the service is due to launch soon.
They are now appealing to car, bicycle, scooter or motorbike riders or drivers to deliver food from restaurants across the town.
Deliveroo's UK regional director, Harrison Foster, said: "We've seen a huge demand for Deliveroo in Harpenden and we're excited to be launching next month; we're really excited to be creating new work opportunities for local people.
"The team is looking for people with passion, drive and great customer service, who are seeking the added benefit of flexible hours amongst other perks.
You may also want to watch:
"We would encourage anyone looking for a fast paced and active job to apply through our website."
Find out more at www.deliveroo.co.uk
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school