Deliveroo set to launch in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Hungry Harpenden residents can soon enjoy restaurant food delivered to their door.
Deliveroo is on the look-out for drivers and riders in Harpenden, where the service is due to launch soon.
They are now appealing to car, bicycle, scooter or motorbike riders or drivers to deliver food from restaurants across the town.
Deliveroo's UK regional director, Harrison Foster, said: "We've seen a huge demand for Deliveroo in Harpenden and we're excited to be launching next month; we're really excited to be creating new work opportunities for local people.
"The team is looking for people with passion, drive and great customer service, who are seeking the added benefit of flexible hours amongst other perks.
"We would encourage anyone looking for a fast paced and active job to apply through our website."
Find out more at www.deliveroo.co.uk
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by