Delays in Wheathamsptead after car crash this morning
- Credit: Archant
Commuters may face disruption after a collision in Wheathampstead which has left a road partially blocked.
Police were called to the incident in Codicote Road following the collision involving a black Vauxhall Corsa and grey Audi Q7 at 8.07am.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police confirmed that the accident could have caused an impact on traffic and tailbacks on neighbouring roads.
She confirmed police are still on the scene but no road closure is in place.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service confirmed that a rapid response car, an ambulance and ambulance officer attended the scene at 8.08am.
Three patients were treated for minor injuries and a man in his 30s was treated for a minor arm injury, though no one was taken to hospital.
- 1 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 2 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 3 Where and when can you see Santa's float in St Albans?
- 4 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 5 Victorian street theatre coming to St Albans city centre this Christmas with classic Dickensian tale
- 6 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 9 Restaurant review: Christmas at The Ivy in St Albans
- 10 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities