Delays in Wheathamsptead after car crash this morning
- Credit: Archant
Commuters may face disruption after a collision in Wheathampstead which has left a road partially blocked.
Police were called to the incident in Codicote Road following the collision involving a black Vauxhall Corsa and grey Audi Q7 at 8.07am.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police confirmed that the accident could have caused an impact on traffic and tailbacks on neighbouring roads.
She confirmed police are still on the scene but no road closure is in place.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service confirmed that a rapid response car, an ambulance and ambulance officer attended the scene at 8.08am.
You may also want to watch:
Three patients were treated for minor injuries and a man in his 30s was treated for a minor arm injury, though no one was taken to hospital.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public