Delays after car overturns on M25 near Radlett
- Credit: Archant
There are delays on the M25 after a car overturned between Junction 21a and 22, near to Radlett.
A car overturned at 3.16pm, causing lanes three and four to close at the time.
The Highways Agency say no-one was injured in the crash.
Everything caused by the incident was cleared by 16.04.
There is currently slow traffic going back to Junction 17.
When asked how long the delays are expected to last, the Highways Agency said it was difficult to say.
They predicted it should clear within 20 to 30 minutes, however the delays are expected to be exacerbated by rush hour traffic.
- 1 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 2 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 3 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 4 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 7 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 8 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 9 St Albans is one of UK's worst locations for hay fever
- 10 Daughter taking the plunge in mum's memory
At which point, it will be difficult to judge what is caused by the crash, and what is caused by rush hour on the notoriously busy road.