Delays after car overturns on M25 near Radlett
- Credit: Archant
There are delays on the M25 after a car overturned between Junction 21a and 22, near to Radlett.
A car overturned at 3.16pm, causing lanes three and four to close at the time.
The Highways Agency say no-one was injured in the crash.
Everything caused by the incident was cleared by 16.04.
There is currently slow traffic going back to Junction 17.
You may also want to watch:
When asked how long the delays are expected to last, the Highways Agency said it was difficult to say.
They predicted it should clear within 20 to 30 minutes, however the delays are expected to be exacerbated by rush hour traffic.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
At which point, it will be difficult to judge what is caused by the crash, and what is caused by rush hour on the notoriously busy road.