Delays after car overturns on M25 near Radlett
- Credit: Archant
There are delays on the M25 after a car overturned between Junction 21a and 22, near to Radlett.
A car overturned at 3.16pm, causing lanes three and four to close at the time.
The Highways Agency say no-one was injured in the crash.
Everything caused by the incident was cleared by 16.04.
There is currently slow traffic going back to Junction 17.
You may also want to watch:
When asked how long the delays are expected to last, the Highways Agency said it was difficult to say.
They predicted it should clear within 20 to 30 minutes, however the delays are expected to be exacerbated by rush hour traffic.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 6 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
At which point, it will be difficult to judge what is caused by the crash, and what is caused by rush hour on the notoriously busy road.