Herts police commissioner to attend Harpenden Society public meeting
- Credit: Archant
The Harpenden Society has invited Hertfordshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner David Lloyd to a public meeting on crime.
The society has organised the meeting to allow residents to gain a greater understanding of the levels of crime in the town.
Mr Lloyd has been invited to update residents about the current situation with regards to strategic goals for policing and the steps being taken to protect local policing.
Chief Supt Matthew Nicholls of local policing command will also speak at the meeting, as will Det Insp Lynda Coates.
Following the formal presentation, there will be a question and answer session, where members of the audience can raise issues of concern.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be held at Rothamsted Conference Centre in Harpenden on Wednesday, September 26, with a reception at 7.30pm before the 8pm start.
Free parking will be available.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall