David Beckham in collision after collecting son from Arsenal’s London Colney training grounds
- Credit: Archant
David Beckham’s many fans have been quick to wish him well after reports emerged of a collision after he left Arsenal’s training grounds in London Colney earlier today (Saturday).
According to the Mail Online, the former England captain was involved in a collision with one other vehicle this morning after taking his son Brooklyn from the Gunners’ grounds.
The article explained: “Arsenal staff ushered onlookers away from the scene and Beckham was driven away in another car, with his original vehicle unable to be used.”
He had been at Arsenal’s training centre watching his and Victoria Beckham’s eldest son play for the club’s under-16 side against Brighton.
The Mail quoted a tweet from a visiting young Brighton footballer who apparently saw the aftermath of the collision, and said that it appeared David had hurt his shoulder.
You may also want to watch:
While media reports say neither David nor Brooklyn were injured in the collision, David’s fans have posted their best wishes.
Before the collision, the star made one football mum’s day when she met him while watching her son mark his at London Colney, and later tweeted “I’m so happy”.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 9 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 10 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans