David Beckham in collision after collecting son from Arsenal’s London Colney training grounds
- Credit: Archant
David Beckham’s many fans have been quick to wish him well after reports emerged of a collision after he left Arsenal’s training grounds in London Colney earlier today (Saturday).
According to the Mail Online, the former England captain was involved in a collision with one other vehicle this morning after taking his son Brooklyn from the Gunners’ grounds.
The article explained: “Arsenal staff ushered onlookers away from the scene and Beckham was driven away in another car, with his original vehicle unable to be used.”
He had been at Arsenal’s training centre watching his and Victoria Beckham’s eldest son play for the club’s under-16 side against Brighton.
The Mail quoted a tweet from a visiting young Brighton footballer who apparently saw the aftermath of the collision, and said that it appeared David had hurt his shoulder.
While media reports say neither David nor Brooklyn were injured in the collision, David’s fans have posted their best wishes.
Before the collision, the star made one football mum’s day when she met him while watching her son mark his at London Colney, and later tweeted “I’m so happy”.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 6 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 7 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 8 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 Allinson happy with the reaction from St Albans City in the draw at Chelmsford