David Beckham in collision after collecting son from Arsenal’s London Colney training grounds
- Credit: Archant
David Beckham’s many fans have been quick to wish him well after reports emerged of a collision after he left Arsenal’s training grounds in London Colney earlier today (Saturday).
According to the Mail Online, the former England captain was involved in a collision with one other vehicle this morning after taking his son Brooklyn from the Gunners’ grounds.
The article explained: “Arsenal staff ushered onlookers away from the scene and Beckham was driven away in another car, with his original vehicle unable to be used.”
He had been at Arsenal’s training centre watching his and Victoria Beckham’s eldest son play for the club’s under-16 side against Brighton.
The Mail quoted a tweet from a visiting young Brighton footballer who apparently saw the aftermath of the collision, and said that it appeared David had hurt his shoulder.
You may also want to watch:
While media reports say neither David nor Brooklyn were injured in the collision, David’s fans have posted their best wishes.
Before the collision, the star made one football mum’s day when she met him while watching her son mark his at London Colney, and later tweeted “I’m so happy”.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor