Daughter of St Albans dad who died in tragic accident in Morocco searches for lost wedding ring
- Credit: Archant
The daughter of a man who died in a tragic accident last year is searching for his wedding ring after it was misplaced on Saturday (5).
Bella Hulse, 19, of St Albans, lost her father, 47-year-old Jamie Hulse, after he was involved in a quad biking accident while holidaying in Morocco with her mother, Sally, in July last year.
She wore his wedding ring on a chain around her neck every day since his funeral, but returned home after a night out in St Albans on Saturday to find it was missing.
She said: “I’ve lost my Dad and I was meant to keep this ring forever. This ring made me feel safe, it was part of me. I wore it every day since the funeral.”
Bella went to Wagamama and later onto the Beech House and O’Neills in St Albans on Saturday evening, but returned home to find the chain had come disconnected and slipped into her pocket, minus the ring.
Despite contacting the venues and having her Facebook post shared more than 5,000 times, the ring is yet to turn up.
She said in her post: “Please please please help get the word out. My dad meant the world to me, I would hate to loose [sic] this forever.”
The family are offering an undisclosed reward for anyone who is able to return the ring to them.
- 1 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 3 Main footpath closed while CCOS South work underway
- 4 Hertfordshire under Met Office yellow warning for storms
- 5 Car and moped crash in St Albans
- 6 Could community banking hub open in Harpenden?
- 7 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 8 Motorcyclist in serious but stable condition after B556 London Colney crash
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
If you have any information, please contact Bella on email@example.com