Daughter of St Albans dad who died in tragic accident in Morocco searches for lost wedding ring
- Credit: Archant
The daughter of a man who died in a tragic accident last year is searching for his wedding ring after it was misplaced on Saturday (5).
Bella Hulse, 19, of St Albans, lost her father, 47-year-old Jamie Hulse, after he was involved in a quad biking accident while holidaying in Morocco with her mother, Sally, in July last year.
She wore his wedding ring on a chain around her neck every day since his funeral, but returned home after a night out in St Albans on Saturday to find it was missing.
She said: “I’ve lost my Dad and I was meant to keep this ring forever. This ring made me feel safe, it was part of me. I wore it every day since the funeral.”
Bella went to Wagamama and later onto the Beech House and O’Neills in St Albans on Saturday evening, but returned home to find the chain had come disconnected and slipped into her pocket, minus the ring.
Despite contacting the venues and having her Facebook post shared more than 5,000 times, the ring is yet to turn up.
You may also want to watch:
She said in her post: “Please please please help get the word out. My dad meant the world to me, I would hate to loose [sic] this forever.”
The family are offering an undisclosed reward for anyone who is able to return the ring to them.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
If you have any information, please contact Bella on firstname.lastname@example.org