Dance to One Direction for Red Nose Day at St Albans leisure centre
- Credit: Archant
WHETHER you are a One Direction superfan or fancy raising some charity cash pop along and learn how to dance to the boyband’s Red Nose Day single next week.
St Albans dance class Popdance has teamed up with Everyone Active at Westminster Lodge to put on the event in aid of Comic Relief on Friday, March 15.
People of all ages will be taught a specially choreographed dance routine to One Direction’s charity track One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks), as well as worldwide craze Gangnam Style.
Lesley Garner from Everyone Active said: “It’s a chance for mums, dads, children, grandparents and friends to get together and learn some fantastic dance routines to music that we love. We are looking forward to wearing our red noses and popdancing.”
The event runs from 4-5pm with tickets costing £1.50 for children and £3 for adults. All proceeds will be going to Comic Relief.
You may also want to watch:
Places can be booked at www.popdancekids.co.uk/red-nose-day-routine or for more information visit www.everyoneactive.com
- 1 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 2 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 7 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 8 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 9 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 10 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?