Take our daily pub quiz: March 26
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Take a break from your desk and get your brain into gear as it is time for our daily pub quiz.
See how you get on in our latest boredom busting quiz, with topics including music, sport, TV and film.
Just because all the pubs are closed at the moment it doesn’t mean you have to miss out and you can also challenge all your mates.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, and once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know if you improved from yesterday.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
You may also want to watch:
Good luck and remember, no searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
- 10 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire