Harpenden burglary: Can you help crack this crime?
- Credit: Herts police
This is the image of a man who may be able to help police investigating a burglary from a Harpenden shop.
On October 4, a man climbed in through a window of Timpson in Leyton Road, stole items and then ran away.
Officers are keen to speak with the man pictured, as he is believed to have been in the area at the time and may have vital information.
If this is you, or you recognise him, please email email@example.com.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report, speak to an operator in the force communications room via the online web chat at herts.police.uk/contact or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/73277/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can stay 100 per cent anonymous by contacting Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
- 10 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack