Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- Credit: Google - By Owner
A man was stabbed last night (Thursday, April 28) in The Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead.
The incident occurred prior to 9.28pm, when the police were called.
The individual who suffered the attack, a man in his 20s, was taken to hospital for treatment.
His injuries were not serious.
The suspected offender is known by the victim, but no arrests have yet been made.
Hertfordshire Police have launched an investigation, and have asked anyone with information to come forward.
A spokesperson from Hertfordshire Police said: "Police were called at 9.28pm last night (Thursday 28 April) to reports that a man had sustained stab wounds in The Marlowes.
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 4 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 5 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
- 6 Cash stolen from parked car on Harpenden Road in St Albans
- 7 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 8 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 9 David Carrick appears at Westminster Magistrates' charged with three rapes
- 10 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
"The victim, a man in his twenties, was taken to hospital for treatment.
"His injuries are not serious and it is believed that the suspect is known to the victim.
"An investigation has been launched and enquiries are ongoing.
"Any witnesses or anyone with information should call the non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference 41/33496/22."