Man assaulted in Shenley road rage incident
- Credit: Google Streetview
Did you witness a road rage incident in Shenley?
A man was assaulted following a confrontation with another driver between 9am-9.30am on Thursday December 9.
The victim – a man aged in his forties, was driving a dark grey Nissan Micra along London Road towards the roundabout with Green Street, when he was involved in an altercation with the driver of a black Range Rover.
The suspect, a man believed to be in his forties, then exited his vehicle, approached the victim and assaulted him. He then got back in his vehicle and drove into a nearby pub car park before getting out to inspect the scene and driving away again.
PC Andrew Amabilino said: “Due to the severity of this assault we are working hard to investigate. The victim has been seriously affected by the incident and any information from people who were there will help us greatly.
“I want to hear from anyone who saw the assault or the events leading up to it. Were you in the area at the time? Did you see what happened? If you have information, please get in touch."
Call the non-emergency number 101 or email Andrew.Amabilino@herts.police.uk quoting crime reference 41/96575/21
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 5 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 6 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 9 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 10 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star