Man assaulted on Hertfordshire bus
- Credit: Archant
A man was assaulted on a bus in Bushey, travelling through Hertfordshire.
The incident happened on the 602 Uno bus which runs through Hatfield and St Albans before going through Bushey and on to Watford.
The assault happened on Park Avenue on February 27 between 3.15pm and 3.30pm.
Officers are appealing for information and witnesses following a report of assault on a bus in Bushey.
A man in his twenties was allegedly punched during an altercation and suffered a nosebleed.
During the incident, the victim’s phone fell out of his pocket and it was then reportedly taken by the suspect.
Detective Constable Ashley Young, who is investigating, said: “We attended the scene and an 18 year old man from Milton Keynes was arrested on suspicion of assault (ABH) and theft. He has been released under investigation while we carry out further enquiries.
“I am appealing for any witnesses or anyone with information to get in touch. Were you on the bus? Did you see what happened? Any information, no matter how small it might seem, could be vital to our investigation.
- 1 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 2 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 3 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 4 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 9 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
“If you can help, please call the non-emergency number 101 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference 41/16214/22.”