Man sustains stab wounds after Clarence Road incident
- Credit: Anya Reynolds
A man has sustained stab wounds to his leg yesterday after an incident in St Albans.
A Herts police spokesperson said: "Police were called just after 2.20pm yesterday (Wednesday, December 23) to a report that a man in St Albans had suffered stab wounds to his leg.
"Officers attended an address in Clarence Road, along with colleagues from the ambulance service, and they are now working to establish the circumstances that led to the incident."
The air ambulance attended the scene to transport the victim to hospital for treatment.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “An ambulance, rapid response vehicle and the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance attended a man who had suffered a stab wounds to his leg on Clarence Road in St Albans just before 2.30pm yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
"The patient was transported by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital.”
On December 29, Herts police provided an update, saying: "The man has been released from hospital and enquiries are continuing into the circumstances of the incident."
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
If you have any information about this incident, contact Herts police quoting ISR 386 of December 23.