Man sustains stab wounds after Clarence Road incident
- Credit: Anya Reynolds
A man has sustained stab wounds to his leg yesterday after an incident in St Albans.
A Herts police spokesperson said: "Police were called just after 2.20pm yesterday (Wednesday, December 23) to a report that a man in St Albans had suffered stab wounds to his leg.
"Officers attended an address in Clarence Road, along with colleagues from the ambulance service, and they are now working to establish the circumstances that led to the incident."
The air ambulance attended the scene to transport the victim to hospital for treatment.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “An ambulance, rapid response vehicle and the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance attended a man who had suffered a stab wounds to his leg on Clarence Road in St Albans just before 2.30pm yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
"The patient was transported by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital.”
On December 29, Herts police provided an update, saying: "The man has been released from hospital and enquiries are continuing into the circumstances of the incident."
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 8 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
If you have any information about this incident, contact Herts police quoting ISR 386 of December 23.