Man sustains stab wounds after Clarence Road incident
- Credit: Anya Reynolds
A man has sustained stab wounds to his leg yesterday after an incident in St Albans.
A Herts police spokesperson said: "Police were called just after 2.20pm yesterday (Wednesday, December 23) to a report that a man in St Albans had suffered stab wounds to his leg.
"Officers attended an address in Clarence Road, along with colleagues from the ambulance service, and they are now working to establish the circumstances that led to the incident."
The air ambulance attended the scene to transport the victim to hospital for treatment.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “An ambulance, rapid response vehicle and the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance attended a man who had suffered a stab wounds to his leg on Clarence Road in St Albans just before 2.30pm yesterday.
"The patient was transported by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital.”
On December 29, Herts police provided an update, saying: "The man has been released from hospital and enquiries are continuing into the circumstances of the incident."
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 5 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 6 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 7 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 10 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
If you have any information about this incident, contact Herts police quoting ISR 386 of December 23.