Collision involving milk float and tipper truck on Holywell Hill
- Credit: Archant
A tipper truck came a cropper in a collision with a milk float on Holywell Hill this morning.
Herts Police were called at 8.17am today to reports of a crash on the busy St Albans street.
The ambulance service attended just after 8.15am, but no-one was taken to hospital.
The cargo of milk was seen driving away from the incident at around 8.50am.
The road was not closed, however traffic was moving slowly past the two vehicles and several parked police cars.
Police were still at the scene at 10am.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival