Collision involving milk float and tipper truck on Holywell Hill
- Credit: Archant
A tipper truck came a cropper in a collision with a milk float on Holywell Hill this morning.
Herts Police were called at 8.17am today to reports of a crash on the busy St Albans street.
The ambulance service attended just after 8.15am, but no-one was taken to hospital.
The cargo of milk was seen driving away from the incident at around 8.50am.
The road was not closed, however traffic was moving slowly past the two vehicles and several parked police cars.
You may also want to watch:
Police were still at the scene at 10am.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public