Collision involving milk float and tipper truck on Holywell Hill
- Credit: Archant
A tipper truck came a cropper in a collision with a milk float on Holywell Hill this morning.
Herts Police were called at 8.17am today to reports of a crash on the busy St Albans street.
The ambulance service attended just after 8.15am, but no-one was taken to hospital.
The cargo of milk was seen driving away from the incident at around 8.50am.
The road was not closed, however traffic was moving slowly past the two vehicles and several parked police cars.
You may also want to watch:
Police were still at the scene at 10am.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans